- Borussia Dortmund 1-2 Bayern Munich
- Beckham's career is officially over
- Aguero signs new Man City deal
- Robben joy at shedding 'loser' tag
- Klopp vows to come back stronger
- Hibernian v Celtic
- FA Women's Cup: Arsenal v Bristol Academy
- Freund hoping 'positive' Bale stays
- Rogers returns to football at Galaxy
- Blackburn appoint Bowyer as manager
Looking much better, 3 games in…
I know a lot of us fans were all doom and gloom after a horrendous start to the campaign but since then we have come on leaps and bounds! We are looking like a team now and creating some brilliant chances. ONce we find our more effective scoring boots we ought to be banging them in for fun. Another plus is our defense looks far more solid than last years, Fulham game aside. QPR got a questionable penalty and would otherwise have not scored after 90 days of game time, let alone 90 minutes. And Spurs benefited from a good lone strike from Dembele. All promising signs. Hopefully we bring it together for the West Ham match and get our first win and clean sheet of the season. I think we have every chance to, plus Andy Carroll is already injured, which is an even bigger bonus for us!
I really am looking forward to the rest of the season now!
Post a Reply
You must be Logged In to post an Reply.
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »