- Klopp relishing 'perfect' occasion
- Gill confident of keeping Rooney
- Blackburn appoint Bowyer as manager
- Europa winners to get Champions spot
- Assistant boss Phelan leaves Man Utd
- Stoke make contact with Hughes
- Lambert warns Benteke on transfer call
- Mazzarri named new Inter Milan coach
- No Whyte-Green link over Rangers
- Footballers cleared of sex assault
I’m sure everyone on here will join in giving your hope for a swift recovery to Fabrice who has been cruelly struck down at such a young age and in such a horrid manner. It’s a sad day for football when anything like this happens. I hope he gets better soon and my thoughts go out to his friends and family. May they stay strong with him in this dark time.
Post a Reply
You must be Logged In to post an Reply.
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »